Aesthetics and Origins of the Ancient Cat Priestesshood of Pussiopolis
9 Brief Lessons on the History of the Cat Priestesshood and the Evolution of Love
- All Ways for Pleasure!
- Mind over Matter!
- Beauty First!
1. On ancient Lemewria the Cat Priestesses had their order. They were a highly select and evolved society of feline goddesses whose vocation was the guardianship of the orb of Holofelinity, The Universal Cat Consciousness.
2. Holofelinity Is the feline power of mind over matter. Even today on Earth, anyone who owns a cat can tell you that their cat rules their world. This is why the regal sign of Leo is especially connected with the Sun – The Lion is the star, the unifying force, which the world revolves around. All that happens under the sun is for the pleasure of the pussy.
3. Every cat and every Cat Priestess is beautiful! Every cat and every Cat Priestess is a star! Every star and every beauty is a form a pleasure, and all life’s experience expands to encompass pleasure.
4. To feel is feline, and all that is feline is a feeling. Every feeling is a falling star – so feel for what you wish. Loneliness is only longing for the feline stars. Wish upon the stars, my kitten, and the Milky Way shall be the milk within your dish!
5. The Orb of Holofelinity was composed of a rare element whose vibratory signature is beyond our periodic table of the elements, a special element called “pizzazzium”. It could be thought of in terrestrial terms as “ultra-cheesiness”. It was a kind of “Ambrosia” or “Soma” – a “divine nectar” of the immortal cat people who dwelt upon ancient Lemewria. The element of pizzazzium empowered and intoxicated the feline mind and enabled the transformative experiences of Holofelinity.
6. The civilization of the feline developed as a pure expression of the mind. Labor and toil were unknown in Lemewria because all things emerged and were manifested by the imagination of the dreaming, purring feline. Have you ever wondered what your cat is really doing when she is sleeping? Of course Kitty is not merely sleeping – she is creating worlds, conquering worlds, saving worlds and doing all heroic deeds and achievements of genius.
7. The Cat Priestess purrs the world into existence. Each purring breath, inhalation and exhalation, is the pulse of ins-PURR-ation. Inspiration is the goal itself, nothing is higher and more valued among Lyran Space Cats than the bejewelled forms of precious thought crystallizing with effortless grace into the satisfaction of physical existence.
8. The saga of the Cat Priestesshood of Pussiopolis is the drama of the evolution of love. Love is pleasure, yet pleasure is never perfect – love is a state of longing for perfection. As the machinations of desire unfold the story of existence, we can see through the ages and aeons of Holofelinity, the ideal of love become yet more sublime, more profound, more beautiful and . . . of course; more loving!
9. The Milky Way was created when a little kitten spilled a saucer of milk the Mother of the Universe had set out just for her, and it only happened but a moment ago, so no one has come along to clean up that beautiful mess splashed across the night sky.